If something is broken, how do I get it fixed?

There are three locations in the county that provide operations and maintenance services. To request service during normal business operations please contact the respective Facilities Management service desk (West, Central, East) where the facility is located. Service can be requested in one of the following ways:

• Internet – By submitting a Work Order through the Facilities Work Order System

• Phone – 

West - Ext. 3900 

Central - Ext. 6091

East - Ext. 5153

• E-mail – 

West- edubay@pascocountyfl.net 

Central- chiggins@pascocountyfl.net 

East- bphaller@pascocountyfl.net

It is always best to communicate any time sensitive incidents or requests by phone. High priority issues or emergencies should always be reported by phone.

Show All Answers

1. How do I enter a work order?
2. Are all county owned properties managed by the Facilities Management Department?
3. Does Facilities maintain this property?
4. If something is broken, how do I get it fixed?
5. How do I get an Access Card?
6. How do I get something cleaned?
7. Do you have video of an incident?
8. How can I get more storage / space?
9. It's too hot / cold, how do I get the A/C adjusted?
10. What should I do if I have concerns with a Contracted Service Provider?
11. I'm interested in a project, how do I start it?
12. Do you perform moving services?
13. Who trims / maintains trees in roadway and / or right-of-ways?