Where do I get my water tested?
For areas where wells have been impacted by flooding:
• Pasco County will be provide water testing free of charge for bacterial contamination only (total coliform Presence/Absence).
• Residents can go to the Pasco County Environmental Lab, show ID and will be given a sample bottle and paperwork needed.
Pasco County Environmental Lab
8864 Government Dr.
New Port Richey, Fl. 34654
(727) 847-8902
Hours: M-F 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Call for additional hours and information.

After the flooding subsides:
• Disinfect your well using these steps: http://goo.gl/lJWEhb
• Have your water tested through the Pasco County Environmental Lab or by a laboratory certified by the State to perform a drinking water analysis.

Show All Answers

1. Why is my neighborhood flooding?
2. Why isn’t water being pumped out of my neighborhood?
3. Where can Pasco County residents go for assistance?
4. Is there housing assistance available?
5. Can I apply for FEMA assistance?
6. Is my water contaminated?
7. How to make my water safe?
8. Where do I get my water tested?
9. What do I do if I am on a septic system and my plumbing is functioning sluggishly?
10. Why are the roads failing?
11. What is Pasco County doing to address road failure?
12. How can residents help minimize road damage?
13. Where can residents find more information about the current situation?
14. Will Pasco County repair privately maintained roads damaged due to the flooding?
15. Are there changes in trash pickup schedules?
16. Will there be debris pickup?