Where can Pasco County residents go for assistance?
As of August 19th, the Pasco County Flood Recovery Center (FRC) will have relocated to 8620 Galen Wilson Blvd., Port Richey, FL 34668. The Center is open from 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. to assist flood affected residents and business owners with resources, cleanup and replacement of essential items related to flooding. Representatives will be available from Pasco County Human Services, Pasco County Elderly Nutrition, Pasco County Veterans Services, The Salvation Army, The American Red Cross and additional community service organizations.

Pasco County Public Transportation (PCPT) staff will be at the FRC to answer questions related to transportation and offering free bus passes for residents needing transportation to the FRC. For residents needing transportation to the FRC, they can go to any PCPT fixed route bus stop and tell the bus driver that they need to go the FRC. The driver will then issue them free bus tickets covering the trip to and from the Center. PCPT’s fixed route bus system map is online at www.ridepcpt.com. For individuals with disabilities who need transportation to the FRC, please call the PCPT Paratransit line at 727-834-3322 to arrange transportation.

Show All Answers

1. Why is my neighborhood flooding?
2. Why isn’t water being pumped out of my neighborhood?
3. Where can Pasco County residents go for assistance?
4. Is there housing assistance available?
5. Can I apply for FEMA assistance?
6. Is my water contaminated?
7. How to make my water safe?
8. Where do I get my water tested?
9. What do I do if I am on a septic system and my plumbing is functioning sluggishly?
10. Why are the roads failing?
11. What is Pasco County doing to address road failure?
12. How can residents help minimize road damage?
13. Where can residents find more information about the current situation?
14. Will Pasco County repair privately maintained roads damaged due to the flooding?
15. Are there changes in trash pickup schedules?
16. Will there be debris pickup?