PasCoGateway Customer Training Webinar December 7, 2021 (24:31)
- Account Management
- Permit Processing
- Owner / Builder
- Document Management
- Document Standards
- How to Search without Logging On (1:05)
- How to Search After Logging On (1:21)
- How to Create an Application (2:45)
- How to Pay Fees (1:56)
- How to Add a Contractor to a Permit (1:27)
- How to Add a Field Contact (1:14)
- How to Add Plans on File (5:11)
- How to Apply for a Residential New Construction Permit (4:53)
- How to Apply for Residential Alteration Permit for Windows and Doors (2:50)
- How to Apply for a Residential Alteration Remodel Permit (2:38)
- How to Apply for a Residential Solar Permit (2:10)
- How to Apply for a Residential Pool or Spa Permit (2:16)
- How to Choose a Correct Permit Type (PDF)
- Old to New Permit Type Mapping (PDF)
- How to Apply for a Permit (PDF)
- PasCoGateway I
- Manage the following types of permits here: Residential New construction applied for prior to May 11, 2020, Residential Other construction applied for prior to Dec 6, 2021, all Commercial construction.
- PasCoGateway II
- Manage the following types of permits here: Residential New construction applied for on/after May 11, 2020, Residential Other construction applied for on/after Dec 6, 2021.
- How to Schedule an Inspection (1:22)
- Viewing the VuSpex Website (1:02)
- Creating a VuSpex Account (2:05)
Remote Video Inspections
What is VuSpex?
Pasco County Development Services is now offering VuSpex, a virtual building inspections tool that provides inspection services to contractors remotely, with the use of any device. By using VuSpex, our Inspectors can thoroughly perform a virtual inspection from any location, saving the contractors both time and money. VuSpex allows the inspector to take pictures, videos, make notes, and even uses a geo-locator to verify that the inspection location is the same as the permit address.
Who Can Use It?
VuSpex can be used by contractors requesting an inspection for Air Conditioning Change Outs. In the future, contractors will be able to use VuSpex for Water Heater Change Outs, Water Softener Change Outs, and selected Re-inspections with few violations. Contractors must have a cell phone with adequate resolution and signal quality and must be able to download the VuSpex App.
How Do I Schedule a VuSpex Inspection?
To schedule a Virtual Inspection with Pasco County, Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 727-847-8126 option 2.
Digital Plan Room for Plan Review Packages
- Pasco Digital Plan Room: Uploading Plans Documents (3:44)
- Pasco Digital Plan Room: Finalize/Submit Package (4:24)
- Pasco Digital Plan Room: Issues And Conditions (4:26)
- Pasco Digital Plan Room: Submitting Revised Plans (2:32)
- Pasco Digital Plan Room: Downloading Approved Plan (0:59)
Pasco County Building Construction Services Department is pleased to offer electronic plan submission and review through the Digital Plan Room. This product will allow for digital signature validation when customers upload their digital plans and will also provide an easier way for customers to respond to identified issues from plans reviewers. The Digital Plan Room will be integrated with the Accela Citizen Access portal which allows 24-7 access to submissions. Key Features:
- Easily submit plans, specifications, and other supporting documents electronically using drag and drop functionality
- Automated sheet versioning utilized for processing and attaching plan pages to previously submitted versions
- Access mark-ups and view comments or conditions documented by each reviewer
- Quickly identify the status of the current review cycle
- Final stamped PDF Plan sets available for download
Review Issues and Conditions
You only need to submit sheets containing revisions, not the entire plan package. At the end of the plan review process, the Plan Room will automatically combine all approved versions of each sheet into one final, stamped PDF plan set.
Download Final Print Set
Once the plan package is fully approved, a final print set will be created and available. Follow instructions in this video for downloading and printing the final print sets.
Non- Review Documents
Digital Signature Instructions
There are a few document standards that we recommend for best uploading performance. Please follow these guidelines in your document design to ensure correct processing in the Plan Room.
- All files must be in PDF file format other than boundary and topo surveys must be dwg and CSV files cannot be PDFs
- Maximum file size is 200MB
- Do not use encrypted or password-protected files
- Please do not combine any supporting documents in the same PDF file with any plan sheets
- Supporting documents will need to be uploaded as separate files (Building Ex. energy calcs, truss layouts, Florida Product Approval Lists, etc.)
- A professional engineer or architect must leave a blank space on the top left corner of all
construction plans to accommodate the county’s approval stamp
- Building Construction Services Department – 4-inch by 4-inch blank space on construction plans
- Include a table of contents. “create bookmarks” in AutoCad when exporting/publishing to the PDF.
- Include sheet titles within a table of contents when possible.
- Sheet Numbering for Plans
Each sheet number must be unique. Take that into account when the number is entered manually and when verifying the sheet numbers.
Tip - For best results your plan sets should include a table of contents, i.e., bookmarks, of the sheet names.
Suggested order for table of contents is as follows:
- C (ex: cover sheet, construction plans)
- B (ex: boundary survey)
- G (ex: general notes)
- S (ex: structural, survey)
- A (ex: architectural)
- E (ex: electrical)
- M (ex: mechanical)
- P (ex: plumbing, preliminary plat)
- L (ex: landscaping)
- I (ex: irrigation)
- T (ex: topo)
- All Plans and profiles shall be at appropriate scale of sufficient size to show all detail.
- A title block shall be shown on all sheets, and shall contain the following:
- Name of project
- Sheet number and total number of sheets
- Name, address and phone number of the responsible individual or professional
- Preparation date and date of any revisions
- Plan shall be on one or more sheets 24 inches (high) by 36 inches (wide). Sheet sizes of 11 x 17 will be accepted provided all information is clear and legible.
- Sheet numbers must be unique and consistent for each version of submitted plan pages.
- When submitting revisions, do not resubmit the entire plan set, only the sheets containing changes from the previous submission. Number each sheet exactly the same as the original.
- You can submit supporting documents as individual files or as a single file with multiple pages
- Document files may be oriented in either landscape or portrait view