The Fire Rescue Technical Services Division manages all our technical needs within the department.
The division uses years of advanced technological experience to assist our units with station alerting, computer aided dispatch, mobile data terminals, call paging, and computer operations just to name a few.
In the recent years this division has assisted with major projects including but not limited to:
- Upgrading our EMS Cardiac Monitors
- Implementing AutoPulse CPR boards
- New cloud based Zoll patient documentation software
- Power Load Stretchers
- Advanced Station Alerting
- PulsePoint community CPR App
- New response mapping software
- Active 911 alerting software
The division is headed up by Division Chief of Technical Services Josh Taylor