- Technical Report No. 1: Certification Review, LRTP Expectations, and Planning Emphasis Areas (PDF)
- Technical Report No. 2: Socioeconomic Forecast Development (PDF)
- Technical Report No. 3: MOBILITY 2040 Plan Performance (PDF)
- Technical Report No. 4: Revenue and Costs (PDF)
- Technical Report No. 5: Public Outreach (PDF)
- Technical Report No. 6: Socio-cultural Effects and Environmental Justice (PDF)
- Technical Report No. 7: Congestion Management Process (PDF)
- Technical Report No. 8: Safety and Security (PDF)
- Technical Report No. 9: 2040 Long Range Transit Element (PDF)
- Technical Report No. 10: Environmental Resources (PDF)
Mobility 2045: Pasco MPO Launches Transportation Survey
~~Countywide survey asks residents to help prioritize future transportation projects~~
PASCO COUNTY, FL ---- The Pasco County Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO) wants your help prioritizing transportation projects established by the 2018 "It's Time Pasco" survey. Don’t miss this opportunity to shape the future of your community – attend a workshop or take the Mobility 2045 Transportation Survey online today: bit.ly/Mobility2045.
Share your input on Mobility 2045:
ONLINE: through August 15, 2019 at: bit.ly/Mobility 2045
AT A WORKSHOP:
July 16, 2019 – 5 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
New Port Richey Library
5939 Main St., NPR 34652
July 20, 2019 – 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
The Shops at Wiregrass
28211 Paseo Dr., Wesley Chapel 33543
July 23, 2019 – 5 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Dade City Historic Courthouse
37918 Meridian Ave., Dade City 33525
The Mobility 2045 Transportation Survey’s interactive map allows you to pinpoint specific projects with user-friendly drag and drop location and commenting features. Your feedback will directly affect future transportation improvements and projects.
The Pasco County Metropolitan Planning Organization is the lead Transportation Planning Agency for Pasco County. This survey and workshops are the final public input opportunities for the Mobility 2045 Transportation Plan, which is set to be adopted in December, 2019.