Federal Licenses

  1. Agriculture
  2. Alcoholic Beverages
  3. Aviation

If you import or transport animals, animal products, biologics, biotechnology or plants across state lines, you’ll need to apply for a permit from the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA).

  1. Explosives
  2. Firearms
  3. Fish and Wildlife

Businesses who manufacture, deal and import firearms, ammunitions and explosives must comply with the Gun Control Act’s licensing requirements. The Act is administered by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF). Refer to the following resources from the ATF to make sure your business is properly licensed:

Explosives Industry Guide – Find out how to get a federal explosives license.

How to Become a Federal Explosives Licensee (FEL)

  1. Maritime Transportation
  2. Mining and Drilling
  3. Nuclear Energy

If you provide ocean transportation or facilitate the shipment of cargo by sea, you’ll need to apply for a license from the Federal Maritime Commission.

  1. Radio and TV
  2. Transportation and Logistics

If your business broadcasts information by radio, television, wire, satellite and cable, you may be required to obtain a license from The Federal Communications Commission (FCC).

Contact Us | Office of Economic Growth
8731 Citizens Dr. Suite 350 | New Port Richey, FL 34654
David Engel Economic Growth Director | dengel@pascocountyfl.net | 727-815-7092 x8274
Steve Smith Business Analyst | stsmith@pascocountyfl.net | 727-815-7092 x8829

Rich Jenkins | Program Manager | rjenkins@pascocountyfl.net | 727-815-7092 x2350
Rebecca Singh | Program Coordinator | rsingh@pascocountyfl.net | 727-815-7092 x7848